Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The music... my life


The music is really everything for me. The music change all my senses and leads me to a world of fantasy and happiness. When I heard music I fell very relaxed and this I like it.

I like all kinds of music for the simple fact of being music. Therefore it’s very difficult for me to decide my favorite music, artist, group, etc. The only that I dislike is the “Gutural”, because I think that not sounds nice. But anyway I would love to know to do.

My tastes vary in to hear one day hip hop music, rock next day, later pop music. In the end, depends of my mood, the place where I am, whatever I want to do, among other factors. The most important for me is that sounds good.

Now my favorite group is Faith No More(FNM), because I like this the kind of music and I love the voice of Mike Patton. I think that he is the best male singer. He can use his voice to multiple ways. I went to the concert that did FNM last year and it was really amazing. I yet get excited when I listen the recording of concert in Chile. Now I am very eager, because they come back here in December 5, and in two weeks more it will sell the ticket.

As well I like playing the guitar and I love singing. Since I was a child I have sung, but I don’t know many of music theory and less I know to read music.

For me the music is important to people and culture because the music connect us with our human nature and with the essence of life. Also the music have something that to together us with others and it does us love the world.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Tefa!


    You play guitar! What style of music do you play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tefa! I would love to heard singing and play the guitar! Maybe someday =)

    ReplyDelete