Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Egypt: a country amazing



Hi everybody, how are you?...
Me? I fine
A country I have always wanted to visit is Egypt. When I was a child I dreamed with I go there, because in the school I saw that it’s a country very beautiful, mystical and surprising. Moreover its culture is amazing.

Egypt is located at northeast of Africa on the Mediterranean Sea. Its History dates back to about 4000 b.c. Also, Egypt is famous for its ancient civilization and its monuments, like the pyramids and the Great Sphinx.

I have read a bit with regard to its ancient civilization and monuments. One day I heard that the Pyramids were related with the aliens, because it is said that by the glow they cast the pyramids, they send messages to extraterrestrial locations. I don’t know if this is so, but is really a mystery its structure, its shape and which have been made with gold (which shines in a surprising way, allowing viewing from outside the earth). For this razon and other more, is that there are many strange elements that enclose the Egyptian culture.

If I had enough money I would visit it. If I went there I would be very happy. I would visit all the monument and I would take many photographic.



I would love to study, to work and to live there, because I would know in depth the culture, its legends, its people, the language, its history, etc.

see you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi :D
    I find a fascinating country Egypt and Greece too, I think these 2 countries are some of the places that I MUST to know.
    But something that bothers me a little is that in a country with a history and a culture so rich, they do not take care as appropriate, is a shame. Although this, must be incredible to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the college also I was interested in the Egyptian culture, but it would not want to live there like you! In the cultural center "La Moneda" there was an exhibition of mummies, probably still it be, you might go!!

    see you!

    ReplyDelete