Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The film is to enjoy

Hi, today I write about the cinema. The first I say is: I love the cinema!!. It is very important in my life, because it give me a world of sensation, fantasy, dreams, etc.
I hardly ever go to the cinema, because I haven’t many money and times for do it more often. However I always try of to watch movies in my house through my computer, because I download or I watch movies on line in Internet. Also, I have never rent and I have rarely bought movies. So, I saw some popular films like this. I have saw “Gone with the wind”, “Psicosis”, “The exorcist”, The Clockwork Orange, among others.
I have many favorite films such as “The mist”, “PD: I love you”, “Big Fish”, “Schindler's List”, “Twilight”,"Edward Scissorhands", “Inception”, etc.
I went to the cinema 2 weeks ago. In this moment I saw “Inception”. It is a movie amazing and I love it. Dom Cobb (The protagonist) appropriates the secrets of the subconscious when the victims are dreaming. The plot revolves around the inception, which involves in that the protagonist introduces an idea in the subconscious instead of to steal it.


I'm not very good to see a movie several times, but Inception is a films so fascinating and complex, that I need to see it again. Inception’s good points are: an original plot, very good actors, excellent image and sound, the ability to contact you with various emotions such as: sadness, joy, anger, fear, among others. I think that the only weak point is the speed of the film, because it makes even more complex to understand. However totally I recommend it.
And my rating is 70. You must see!

No comments:

Post a Comment