Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The environment

Hi. Today my post is related to looking after the environment. In reality, I love the environment and I hate when some pollute exceedingly. For example, I hate when they threw garbage on the ground. I think that they are really dirty and that they don’t matter the environment.

For me, the nature is very important, and when I see to the peoples destroying it I feel very bad. In fact, when I watched the films “Avatar, I felt that somehow as them, because they suffer with each damage that they or others people make to the nature .

I think that now there are many places where we can learn about environmentally friendly practices, for example trough the internet. In internet we can find many page that show how to care the environment. Also, we can learn in the street, in TV or in the university. In the university that I study I had learn some environmentally friendly practice, for example “we should not throw oil in the dishwasher, because it contaminate the water".



For me is so important not contaminate such as recycling, because in my opinion the nature is not our property and it is like one son that I should to care. For this I have incorporated recycling into my habits. For example, someone said that the easiest way to learn to recycle is to apply “the rule of the three R’s”: Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.I always reusing everything since one clothes to food. Also, I always try of use my legs for to go everywhere.

However, I didn’t join or supported any eco-organizations and really I don’t know why. So maybe I need to do this.

To reduce my carbon footprint, I think that I haven’t done much. I only planted one plant when I was a child.

I think that to Santiago miss a bit much for regarding this issue, because I there is no awareness about it.

So a think that in to some extent i am a tree- hugger.

No comments:

Post a Comment