Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Art...

The art such as the music is very important for me, because it is a way of expression only and special that to enable you connecting with your inner world.
I enjoy art, but I consider the music more stimulant than art. In that connection I don’t visited art museums, because it not attracts my attention.
When I was a child the art attracted me a lot, because I loved to draw and to paint. In this moment, my sister’s friend tells me about of Vicent van Gogh. I surprised a lot with his story and his painting. Vicent van Gogh was a painter neerlandés, he was one of the exponents principals of post-Impressionism. He painted 900 picture: 27 self-portrait and 148 watercolour.

So my favorite painter is Vicent van Gogh and his painting “The Starry Night” (De sterrennacht in neerlandés) is my favorite painting. This painting is very beautiful for me, it has colors surprising and it show clearly the way particular of to paint of Vicent van Gogh.


When I was child I participated in an art competition, but I not got some prize. There were many children participated. However when I grew I leave of draw and paint and I lost this skills.

With respect to modern art, precisely the modern art begins with the heritage of painters like Vicent van Gogh. So that I consider modern art really amazing. In addition, I’m impressed that emerged as an art in opposed to the traditional art, more academic, developing the art of experimentation.

In my opinion Picasso is an excellent painter, and his work is weird, but very astonishing. He had a form of express really amazing!.

Otherwise, I have seen graffiti beautiful, that it show a very good artistic level. But there is who take advantage of the situation and only destroy the city, that for me is vandalism.

Therefore, in my opinion the art is very important and amazing, although now it isn’t central in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that Van Gogh sold only one of his paintings in his lifetime? He also sold a couple of drawings, but fame came only after his death. By the way, I’m selling my paintings, so buy one now before they sell for millions of dollars...!!!
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    Art such as (/) music is very important for me, because it is a UNIQUE and special way of expression that (/) enableS you TO connect with your inner world.
    I enjoy art, but I consider (/) music more stimulaTING than PICTORIAL art. FOR THAT REASON I don’t visit(/) art museums, because THEY DO not attract my attention.
    When I was a child art attracted me a lot, because I loved to draw and to paint. (/) My sister’s friend tOLD me about (/) Vincent van Gogh. I WAS surprised a lot with his story and his paintingS. Vicent van Gogh was a DUTCH painter WHO was one of the MAIN(/) exponents of post-Impressionism. He painted 900 pictureS: 27 self-portraitS and 148 watercolourS.

    So, my favorite painter is Vicent van Gogh and his painting “The Starry Night” (De sterrennacht in neerlandés) is my favorite painting. This painting is very beautiful TO me, it has surprising colors and it clearly showS the particular way of paintING of Vincent van Gogh./ Vincent van Gogh’s particular way of painting

    When I was A child I participated in an art competition, but I DIDN’T gEt ANY prize, BECAUSE There were many children participatING. However when I grew UP I QUIT/STOPPED drawING and paintING and I lost MY skills.

    With respect to modern art precisely, modern art begins with the heritage of painters like Vicent van Gogh. So, (/) I consider modern art really amazing. In addition, I’m impressed that IT emerged as an art in opposITION to traditional art, more academic, developing AS the art of experimentation.

    In my opinion Picasso is an excellent painter, and his work is weird, but very astonishing. He had a really amazing form of expressING!.

    IN ADDITION, I have seen beautiful graffitiS, that (/) show a very good artistic level. But there is ALWAYS SOMEONE who takeS advantage of the situation and only destroyS the city, that is vandalism for me.

    Therefore, in my opinion art is very important and amazing, although now it isn’t AS APPRECIATED AS BEFORE.

    ReplyDelete