Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My house =)


Hi... Today I write about my home. So far I have lived in 2 different places. First I lived in Puente Alto, approximately until 6 years old. I haven’t fond memories of this time, so I do not like to remember this house.

Then we moved house to La Florida, my current residence. Here I have lived 16 years. I love my house, because it is different to the others. My house is of wood and it has several flats. For this reason, my house is vertical not horizontal.

My house is located in a convenient place, because it’s near the underground, of supermarket, of a mall and of a bank. Also, there are lots of shops.
About the danger, I think that all places are dangerous now, but my street the most of the time is safe and quiet.

Actually, I live with my parents, my brother and my 2 dogs: Nany and Doky.

With respect to my neighbors, I know them, but only by sight I haven’t shared much with them. However I consider that they are nice.

For me, my bedroom is the best place of my house, although it is smallest. In my bedroom there are: my computer, my bed, my clothes, my desk and a lot of memories such as photographic, letters, etc. Also, I love the color of the walls of my bedroom; it is a mixture of green and blue. In addition, my bedroom in summer is the places coldest of my house.

In the future, I would like to live in a house, because in the apartment there is not privacy and space little . Also, you can’t speak strong, singing, to have big pets, etc.

The dream house will be located in the field, with lots of nature and animals around. It not will be large, but it will have a huge courtyard. Also, near of my house there will be a river =).

2 comments:

  1. Tefa! I loved the shape of your house I would like to live a place like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dream house sounds beautiful, but how are you going to manage to commute to work, to go to the supermarket, etc.?
    Ah, and who says you can't sing in a flat? I always do and very loudly, I even give concerts when I take a shower. All I had to do is give each of my neighbours a copule of ear plugs...

    ReplyDelete